Takeshi Yamamura（4th generation）
- 1950 born in Hirokawa-cho Yame Country Fukuoka Pref.
- 1980 member of Intangible and Important Cultural Properties Keeper.
- 1994 work:"Akari" won the Asahi-Shinbun Company's bronze prize in Seibu-Kougei Exhibit.
- 1996 work:"Kirameki" won the Asahi-Shinbun Company's silver prize in Seibu-Kougei Exhibit.
- 1999~2008 works won the prize Crafting Beauty in Modern Japan.
Atelier Takeshi Yamamura
About 10 min from Hirokawa expressway Exit by car.
or about 15min from Yame-City by car.
:) How does that make you feel?
:) Visitors can (not always) take a look at the atelier. Have an appointment before a week.
:( I'm sorry for the case replying for late.